Applications for a grant are always welcomed and given careful consideration. This is done with a willingness to give assistance. The criteria for making an application are:-
- Individuals – who are 16 years of age or older, living in Kesgrave.
- Our Town Council, for activities not fundable under the general precept
- Parent and Teacher Associations*
- Voluntary organisations, *
- Sports organisations*
- Any club or organisation in Kesgrave whose purpose is to promote sport or a leisure activity primarily for residents of our town.
Grants are available for a wide range of purposes from provision of small items of equipment or grants for major projects, or events.
Click here to find examples of those SPARK has granted funds to in the past.
* Must be based in Kesgrave.